Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Days of Favs

I'm so excited for the month of June!!  I'm participating in 30 Days of Favs with the Party Plan Divas!

Each day I will highlight one of my favorite products!!  It'll be a fun time of product information, testimonials, definitely images and maybe some videos!!  And of course you never know when I'll throw in a special on a product.

I'm very excited to be picking out my favorite products....at least I get to pick 30 of them, it'll make it easier! :)

Make sure to tune in during the month of June!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen. I'm participating in this too! It should be fun. LOVE your blog! This looks like a nice product line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! I'm looking forward to checking out your favorites in June! The blog party will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen

    I'm also participating in the 30 Days of Favs Blog Party!! I can't wait to see your products!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete