Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fall Launch Products

Lemongrass Spa is taking your face to a whole new level this fall!!  To add to our amazing Sheer Minerals line of products we are introducing

I've been using our *new* Mineral Makeup Primer for 5 days now and I notice a wonderful difference when I put my makeup on and more of a difference when I go to take it off.  The already amazing staying power of Sheer Minerals is magnified when using our new Primer!!

And let's not let our lips feel left out...

More and more amazed!!  Personally, I've never been a lip stick wearer...but this new lip stick is going to change that!!  It's smooth and sticks around.  No more dry lips here...thanks to the shea butter!!  And the lip gloss smells amazing, isn't sticky and looks great!!  And because it's what we expect from Lemongrass Spa, no harmful chemicals!!

So many have been asking for it...now it's here!  To compliment our wonderful black organic mascara...
BROWN Mascara!!


If you enjoy our Eternal Bliss products, you'll be excited to get your own

Hand & Body Lotion Duo!!
And the entire set has reduced in price!!  Only $36!












Because I'm SOOOOO in love with our Sheer Minerals, I want to share it with you!!!  Host a Kitchen Table Party and you'll get amazing hostess benefits PLUS I'll gift you this adorable new makeup bag to hold all of your Sheer Minerals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment