Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Faves Day #1 - Body Polish

It was SO easy to pick my Favorite Product for Day #1!!  BODY POLISH!!!   Available in 13 different "flavors" there is something for everyone.  Our body polish is sugar based (the Lavender Mint is a salt based scrub) and full of amazing moisturizing oils that are just incredible for your skin.  You'll want one in your shower and one by your skin for a great hand-spa treatment. :)  Though my favorite use is for shaving.  I scrub my legs, rinse it off, shave and I'm done!!  No shaving cream or lotion!!!!
My husband recently used the Private Reserve(men's line...stay tuned later in the month for more on this one, its fabulous to) Body Polish to clean his hands after replacing the radiator in his car and it cleaned all the grease off his hands and he smelled GREAT!!!  We also used body polish to get Sharpie off my 2 year olds legs!!!

Get your Body Polish today!!!  Go to Order Online - Blog Party!  (this link will close out on June 9th and I'll start a new one)
Each jar provides about 12-15 full-body scrubs!!  8oz jar $15 each or only $13 each when you buy 3 or more.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Gosh that Body Polish sounds awesome! And I LOVE Coconut Lime scent! Mmmm!!!
    Great post! Thanks for "partying" with us!! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds Awesome!!!

    I have very sensitive skin and try to stay with natural products... Is your product mostly all natural?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut Lime Vanilla? Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait to see what else you have this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This sounds "to die for"! I love sugar and salt scrubs. They keep your skin feeling so soft and nourished. I highly recommend them. And this scent sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coconut Lime Vanilla takes me to a beach chair sitting in sand and hearing the sounds of water laping up on the beach...at least in my head! :)

    Tawyn, our products are 97-100% natural. We have fragrances in some of the products which aren't considered "natural". BUT our products do not contain any sodium laureth sulfate, lead, parabens, alcohol, petroleum-based ingredients or phthalates. This makes them great for sensitive skin. It's all I use on my kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete