Thursday, June 2, 2011

Faves Day #2 - Mineral Bath Soak

Our Mineral Bath Soak is a therapeutic blend of Dead Sea Salt and essential oils or fragrance while enriched vitamin E oil.


Mineral Bath Soak is the best stuff I've ever put in a bath!  It comes in four options right now (but there is something special going on).  When pregnant with my son I used Lavender Vanilla (almost) every night.  So relaxing and pampering for my skin!!!  I also use it now in my son's bath and it helps calm his excema breakouts.


Currently Mineral Bath Soak comes in Lavender Vanilla, Tangerine, Spearmint Eucalyptus and Pomegranate.  As of July 9th the Tangerine and Pomegranate will not be available.  This means from now until then you can save $1 on purchasing those options!!


4 ounce tubes (for 2 or 3 uses) or a super cute 16oz jar with wooden scoop!!  You can also try them all out with a 4-pack of assorted tubes in a classy black gift box!!


Go to Order Online - Blog Party!  (this link will close out on June 9th and I'll start a new one)


Our products do not contain any sodium laureth sulfate, lead, parabens, alcohol, petroleum-based ingredients or phthalates.

4 comments: