Wednesday, June 20, 2012

July Mainia

July makes me think fireworks, bbq, heat, red/white/blue, baseball, mosquitoes, family, road trips, patriotic, ice pops and ice code lemonade!!  I've been picking out red/white/blue outfits for my kids for months.  It's also making me think PAMPERING!!!

Between July 7th and July 14th I have set a goal to have 10 Lemongrass Spa Parties.  And I want each party to be different!!

My hostesses will be GREATLY rewarded, the guests will have SO MUCH fun, I will enjoy every moment.

As a hostess* you'll receive:
10% of sales in free product!
Free body polish (normally half price, but during this week, free)**
Fun fun fun!!!
$28 bonus at $400 in sales and $43 at $600 in sales
Special Surprise Gift at your party (worth $18)
Special deals for party guests only!
Choose any Gift Collection at 25% off
If I reach my goal of 10 parties in 7 days, each hostess will be entered to win a FREE Customer Sheer Minerals Starter Kit ($49 value)*
If I over-achieve and have 14 parties during the 7 days, 1 of my hostess will receive a $100 Shopping Spree!!*
Also be one of the first to begin qualification to be a Star Hostess!!  More information coming on that soon!!


Here are some theme ideas to choose from (or we can come up with one just for you):


  • Sandals and Sangria
  • Mammas and Mimosas
  • Nails and Cocktails
  • Dips & Toes (fondue and foot soaks)
  • Chicks-n-Chocolate
  • Cutest Flip-Flop Award Party
  • Did I Shave My Legs for This?
  • Muffins and Minerals (morning brunch party)
  • Mimosas and Minerals
  • Margaritas and Minerals
  • Mocha and Minerals
  • Soak at the Park
  • PJs and Sundae's
  • Banana Surprise
  • Movie and a Makeover
  • A New You
  • Very Berry Spa (cheesecake and fruit toppings)
  • Patio Party
Ready to get in on the action???

Check out my Calendar and pick your date and time!  Then email me your date and time choice, as well as your party theme idea.  Party theme can be chosen from above, or your own!!  Also include your phone number and a good time to call.  I will get in touch with you to confirm your party and get your hostess packet out to you!!
* A qualified party is $200 in retail plus 3 guests and a hostess order.

No comments:

Post a Comment